8/08/2013

Patio Furniture Revamp

I spotted this worn out meal patio set at an estate sale and fell in love with the mid-century feel of it. I knew it had potential, so I purchased it for about $50. This summer, I finally (yay!!) had a chance to update it with a coat of paint and new seat cushions. I think it turned out great, but I'm kinda disappointed I couldn't keep this project under a hundred bucks. Who knew it would take SO MUCH spray paint?! 






Feelin' Inspired? Here's the budget breakdown and resources:

  • Patio Set - 50
  • 8 (yep 8) cans of spray paint. I used 4 cans of primer & 4 cans of white satin indoor/outdoor - 40 
  • 4 chair outdoor chair cushions and 2 outdoor fabric toss pillows. Mine are from Garden Ridge - 70 
  • Project Total = 160 - still a bargain compared to a new patio set!

1 comment:

  1. I love this - white is smart, you can change the look easily with different colored pillow covers. And BTW, what a great deck!

    ReplyDelete